Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm. Not. Dead. Yet.

Its been a long time since I last got down to putting what I'm thinking into words.

I keep wondering why, at times. Its not for lack of things to put down. I keep feeling - I should blog about this, I should blog about this, and then keep postponing it. This procrastination lasted a day, a week, a month, and voila, over a year now. Sheesh.

Lots of things have changed since my last post out here - which, by itself, was after a gap of a year. So I guess you can say its been two years. Or more. So since my last proper post, its been what, three years?

In the past three years, things have... been sorta happening. I've been to BSkool, got an MBA, got a job, changed a job, traveled around India, traveled abroad, come back, been heartbroken, gotten over it, done some stuff I'm proud of, done some stuff which has made me hate myself, found new people, lost old people. I ache at times for the boy I was a few years ago, and at the same time look forward to whatever's coming. Contradictions, of course, are plenty in number.

All in all, life seems to be going on normally. Or with a semblance of whatever people call normality. And as I said, I'm not dead yet.

So I'll make a new resolve, which I hope will last longer than the last new resolve I made, and will continue posting. You can safely say that I'm back.

For now.

I hope.

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment